niedziela, 10 stycznia 2016

Broccoli and camembert frittata



Hello! 
Sometimes I have a feeling that my breakfast is boring and I have no idea how to vary it. But ultimately I came to the kitchen and knew that I'm gonna create something new with different ingredients and different idea.
So I came up with idea to mix vegetable with the cheese, which can be pretty simply, but for me it was something that bring me back to life. Warning! It's really filling.

Ingredients:

3 eggs
1 cup chopped broccoli
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
5 slices of camembert cheese 
1 Tbsp olive oil

Method:

Preheat oven on 350 F / 180 C 
Beat the eggs in the bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Fry on the pan for 4 minutes on each side and bake in oven for 10 minutes until golden brown. Slice the frittata into triangles and enjoy!


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz