czwartek, 18 lutego 2016

Sweet potato oatmeal

Sometimes I feel like I want to change something in my morning routine, because EVERY single day is the same and I am getting super bored.
So i'm doing some changes in wardrobe, changing my outfits or exploring new stuffs just to feel that my day is DIFFERENT. I don't know how about you, but if I am doing something new, my whole gets another taste. And when we are talking about tastes, it also refers to breakfast which is the most important meal in a day and gives us a lot of energy  ,not only physical but also mental. So I started with searching recipes for unusual brekkie and found a cool one and decided to make it. Here it is!

Ingredients:

- 1 cup grated sweet potato 
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp honey / maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- almonds or other nuts 

Method : 

Heat the oats, chia seeds and milk in a medium size pot. Stir occasionally. Bring i t to boil and then add sweet potato and water, reducing heat to medium. Boil for about 10 minutes until is thick and pour a dash of cinnamon and cocoa, stirring frecuently. When you get the desired texture, remove from heat and pour some honey to make it sweeter and top with favorite fruits, nuts or the rest of the grated sweet potato. Enjoy!


I got  this recipe from : http://ohsheglows.com



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz